2008年10月19日 星期日

happy weekend


Its been another wild weekend


Friday we went to a really nice restaurant call 健康煮

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures ~ 

it vary delicious!

They gave us some diet pill before our dinner

One of my favorite plate is 火焰牛肉~~it's amazing

Beef flavored with dry rose flake taste very special 


After dinner we went to 黑風寨 and played "吹牛"

I’m not very good at the game, and we also went for some bowling,

I scratch too often


On Saturday

I went to lounge bar with allen

Nice atmosphere and met several nice people, and one of them is 小瑞, which raised my curiosity when he told me that he knew Robert’s secret. 

vodka with crane berry had a really nice flavor, it’s a really good drink

and I had too much of it…and guest what? I got drunk again~ and SUSAN and Robert start to worry about me. When they took me home, he start laughing at me because I’m drunk, so I punch him.

SORRY~~

thx you guys for bring me home

thank you very much~

on the car i'm so sorry~to uncle's brother~

i don't remember that     hahaha

下次補償你~~~^^


On Sunday

I don't have to practice with dance group Because I want to take rest~

謝謝阿勇教頭的關心~

我還以為~我沒到~大家都不關心我呢><~~


Went to watch MAX PAYNE that night

I’t a very nice movie

but I’m a little bit confuse with the story

and you made a very simple answer

haha

just as expected a leo

analyze very fast


2 則留言:

  1. 有錯字ㄛ...
    可以找碴嗎?
    不過通篇沒啥大問題
    還不錯說
    加油唷!
    版主回覆:(10/19/2008 10:24:22 AM)
    不給找碴~~ㄏㄏ

    回覆刪除